Rangeview Sports Store Policies
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Credit card refunds take longer to process. You will see the return on your statement within 3-6 weeks.
- All returnable items are subject to a 25% restocking fee, depending on the product, such as optics, bi-pod or accessories. Some manufacturers won’t permit us to accept returns. Please contact to verify if your product is eligible to be returned.
- Orders that are cancelled before being shipped are subject to a 3.5% cancellation fee.
- Special Order Items that are cancelled are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- If an online or telephone order is delivered, our return policy is active for fourteen (14) days once delivered. If you are outside of the fourteen (14) day period since your purchase, we are unable to offer you a refund.
- In store purchases that qualify for a refund, items can be returned within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt.
- All items, to be eligible for a return within the fourteen (14) day grace period, must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from our return policy. Please see section below for details.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
- All firearms and ammunition are final sale. No exceptions.
ADDITIONAL NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases
- If warranty work is required, please contact the manufacturer directly. Do not return to store.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, software that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any items that are sealed, are not eligible for return
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- If you have checked your banking information and waited five business days, then contact your bank or credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. It may take an additional 3 to 6 weeks to appear on your credit card statement. Most refunds are posted within five to seven business days.
- There is often a mandatory processing time period before a refund is posted and each financial institution has different requirements. If after you’ve spoken to the financial institution, and there is nothing posted or in the processing waiting period, then move on to the next step of the process.
- If you’ve done all of the above and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your order number so we can look directly into your file.
VALID CANADIAN FIREARMS LICENSE
- A valid PAL is required for all firearms, powder, and ammunition purchases.
- For all mail orders, a drivers license will also be required to confirm mailing and storage address with the CFO.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded as they are marked final sale.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
- All merchandise is guaranteed by the manufacturer against manufacturing defaults only.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and only once consent is obtained by the manufacturer. If you wish to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
And please send your item to:
Rangeview Sports Inc.
- Manufacturers deal directly with customers for defective, incorrect packaging and things such as imperfect conditions from the manufacturing process. We do not handle warranty service. To continue to serve our valuable customers, we will help you by providing the manufacturers contact information.
- Gift cards are final sale and have no cash value.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to:
1111 Davis Dr. Unit 28-B
If you are shipping an item over $100, we strongly advise you to consider purchasing route shipping insurance. Any items lost or damaged by the carrier without insurance will only be eligible for up to $100 coverage.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Transfers MUST be completed before we ship restricted firearms.
- There will be no negotiating shipping outside of Canada. We will NOT ship to the United States.
- We will not be responsible for any items damaged or lost by the carrier. Purchasing insurance is strongly advised for high value items.
SPECIAL AMMUNITION SHIPPING POLICIES
- Shipping ammunition is a heavy regulated service and has an independent set of shipping policies, including limited volume, PAL requirement, and shipping method restrictions.
- All of our ammunition shipping policies can be reviewed by CLICKING THIS LINK›
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, license information, address and email address, etc.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. To opt out of these mailings, you can find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If, after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service such as credit card fraud, etc.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the way your personal information will be handled.
- Remember that certain providers may be located or have facilities that may be located in a different jurisdiction. If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 – COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows system to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
- PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from wheren
- Modern technology is moving fast so we reserve the right to upgrade or change completely our technology as is required.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at