- Rangeview Sports charges low shipping rates by passing on only what we are charged by our carriers. If free shipping is offered, it will be noted on specific items and listed on the website.
- Shipping rate shown at time of purchase does NOT include insurance. Once shipments have left our store, we no longer have control of the products. We will not take responsibility for shipments (If there is something that you are not happy with e.g. longer than normal shipping, damages, lost etc. please contact the carrier for resolution). To ensure that there is adequate insurance on your shipment, please contact us and we can assist you with this prior to shipping.
- For many reasons, We WILL NOT ship to the United States. No exceptions.
- We will not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not ship firearms to P.O. boxes.
- Firearms and ammunition purchases require the appropriate firearms license (Possession Acquisition Licence) which is a requirement of the law. We will require a proof of PAL for these products. You must enter this information during the checkout process, and we will keep it on record. We require your firearms licence and drivers licence information for non-restricted products. For restricted purchases, we will also require the gun club or range name in which you are a member and your city/town of birth.
- We are restricted by law to only be able to ship firearms to the address registered to your PAL (Possession Acquisition License). If you have any issues with this, please contact us directly before your purchase.
- We do our best to ship in stock items within 2-3 business days. Delivery to major cities can be expected between 2-6 business days (excluding remote locations). Shipments of restricted firearms are delayed due to requiring government transfer documentation and will not be shipped until authorization is received (each provinces processing time is different). All back-order items are shipped upon arrival and will receive priority processing. Please help us to provide fast and efficient service by providing all requested information at the time of placing your order and specifically a daytime phone number. If you need to contact us regarding your purchase, please also include your order number when doing so to help ensure fast order processing.
- All restricted firearms will not ship until transfers are complete (each province’s processing time is different). Please contact us if you would like to expedite your shipment. Expedited shipping is an option for restricted firearms, but only once government registration has been completed.
* If your billing and shipping addresses are different, you may be contacted for additional documentation before we can process your order. Firearms will only be shipped to the address listed on your PAL. No exceptions.
Policy Updated On: November 29, 2019