- Rangeview Sports charges low shipping rates by passing on only what we are charged by our carriers. If free shipping is offered, it will be noted on specific items and listed on the website.
- Shipping rate shown at time of purchase includes insurance coverage for lost, stolen or damaged packages for the value of the package (Excluding Tax). Once shipments have left our store, we no longer have control of the products. We will not take responsibility for packages that are lost, stolen or damaged during transit. If a package is lost, stolen, or damaged during transit you will have to make a claim with the insurance provider.
- For many reasons, We WILL NOT ship to the United States. No exceptions.
- We do not accept any liability when shipping to P.O. boxes.
- Firearms and ammunition purchases require the appropriate firearms license (Possession Acquisition Licence) which is a requirement of the law. We will require a proof of PAL for these products. You must enter this information during the checkout process, and we will keep it on record. We require your firearms licence and drivers licence information for non-restricted products. For restricted purchases, we will also require the gun club or range name in which you are a member and your city/town of birth.
- We are restricted by law to only be able to ship firearms to the address registered to your PAL (Possession Acquisition License). If you have any issues with this, please contact us directly before your purchase.
- We do our best to ship in stock items within 2-3 business days. Delivery to major cities can be expected between 2-6 business days (excluding remote locations). Shipments of restricted firearms are delayed due to requiring government transfer documentation and will not be shipped until authorization is received (each provinces processing time is different). All back-order items are shipped upon arrival and will receive priority processing. Please help us to provide fast and efficient service by providing all requested information at the time of placing your order and specifically a daytime phone number. If you need to contact us regarding your purchase, please also include your order number when doing so to help ensure fast order processing.
- All restricted firearms will not ship until transfers are complete (each province’s processing time is different). Please contact us if you would like to expedite your shipment. Expedited shipping is an option for restricted firearms, but only once government registration has been completed.
- All PAL and Driver’s License/Personal Identification Card photos collected for identity verification will be permanently deleted from our system upon proof of delivery from the shipping carrier. Rangeview Sports does not retain any personal information from online sales beyond what is required by law.
* If your billing and shipping addresses are different, you may be contacted for additional documentation before we can process your order. Firearms will only be shipped to the address listed on your PAL. No exceptions.
Policy Updated On: October 5th, 2020