Tikka T3x Arctic Rifle, Stainless & Laminated in Various Calibers
Every Tikka rifle is engineered and manufactured by Sako in Finland, with proven reputation of reliability, durability and high-performance. Each single rifle has to pass the accuracy test with performance under 1 MOA accuracy no matter where it be sold. The T3x series features a redesigned wider ejection port, metallic bolt shroud and extra-strong steel recoil lug.
Tikka T3x Arctic Rifle is a high-performance bolt-action rifle designed for Canadian Rangers, of which metal parts has been enhanced with Sako’s high-grade stainless steel, especially the barrel. Moreover, a laminated stock, a Picatinny top rail and adjustable iron sights are also equipped in order to operate in some of the toughest conditions in the most remote areas of world.
• Barrel and action made of heat-treated stainless steel
• Free-floating, hammer-forged barrel with muzzle crown
• Sharp-looking orange hard-laminated stock with low-angle grip
• Adjustable rear sight open front sight
• Picatinny rail on the top of reciever
• Guaranteed to shoot 1″ groups at 100 yds.
• Available in various caliber
Action Type: Bolt
Barrel Material/Finish: Stainless Steel/Matte
Receiver Material/Finish: Stainless Steel/Matte
Stock Material/Finish: Laminated/Oiled Orange
Rangeview Sports Canada
License Gun Store in Newmarket, Ontario