Area 419 Arcalock M-Lok 12″ Rail with Hardware
THIS RAIL REQUIRES 7 CONSECUTIVE MLOK SLOTS TO ATTACH. FOR STOCKS WITH FEWER MLOK SLOTS, YOU’LL WANT A 12″ UNIVERSAL RAIL WITH MLOK ATTACHMENT NUTS
Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products when we are not developing new technologies. With the rapid growth in popularity of ARCA rails in precision rifle, we saw a need to improve this great dovetail technology to something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure.
Introducing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System *Rail is only locking with an Area 419 clamp*
- Serrated rail sides interface with our proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible. Serrations are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
- Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without our clamp
- Rail is 12″ long giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments. The best part is, it still only weighs in at a paltry 4.1oz
- Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so you can be sure lever clamps will work
- No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered on the machine. This takes longer to make, but it is the only right way.
- While designed with Manners Composite Stocks in mind, this rail accommodates a multitude of rifle and stock configurations that have an accessible front action screw and some sort of front attachment point(s).
- Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Made in-house here in the USA from USA sourced Aluminum on USA made CNCs
- M-LOK Slots on underside of rail also allow you to attach any M-LOK accessories to the 419 Rail
- Rail comes with all M-LOK mounting hardware
Item Number: 419-ALK-MLOK12
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario