0

Search

Important Notice: Please direct all your inquiries to sales@rangeviewsports.ca! We will answer your email as quickly as possible. If you can't get through to us via phone please send us an email!

Yukon Magnum 325g Bear Deterrent

$59.99

Yukon Magnum 325g Bear Deterrent

Quantity In stock
SKU729258505319

Yukon Magnum Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray, 325g

YUKON MAGNUM bear spray offers maximum range and power against wind penetration. Each unit of YUKON MAGNUM releases a cone shape spray pattern, slightly narrower than competitor brands. The mist fans out wider, the further it sprays. The benefit? The narrower spray pattern has greater force to project the spray.

Preferred and Carried by Outdoor Enthusiasts.

SPECIFICATIONS:

  • Contains 1% Capsaicin plus related Capsaicinoids of 0.72% = Total 1.72%*
  • Strongest formulation permitted by Health Canada
  • Spray distance of over 20 feet
  • 8 seconds of spray time
  • Non Flammable
  • Non Toxic, environmentally friendly, non ozone depleting
  • Safety clip is fastened to head of can: for ease of removal and can be reattached
  • Proudly assembled in Canada

Item Number: 325YM

 

Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario

Weight 0.5000000 kg
Dimensions 16.0000000 × 30.0000000 × 30.0000000 cm
Brand

Yukon Magnum

  • Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
  • We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
  • All pricing is subject to change without notice
  • Oversized, overweight, or bulk small-pack ammunition orders are subject to additional shipping charges
  • Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Back to Top
Product has been added to your cart