Wolf Ruger GP-100 Reduced Power Spring Kit
Wolff Shooter’s Packs contain reliable springs which provide a great improvement in the overall trigger pull and hammer function. Installation requires disassembly and reassembly of the revolver.
Wolff Gun Springs has been the leading spring manufacturer in the firearm industry and offers an array of spring powers from reduced, stock to extra power allowing a user to fine tune their setup. Due to varying firearm tolerances as well as to more accurately achieve better results Wolff Gun Springs offers multiple spring weights assuring that a user can achieve the results requested.
- Fits: Ruger GP-100 series revolvers
- Factory return spring is 12 pounds.
- Hammer springs control the “feel” of the trigger.
- Trigger return springs control the force required to depress the trigger.
- Installation of a lighter spring makes it easier to depress the trigger.
- Installation requires disassembly and reassembly of the pistol.
- 1 – 9 pound reduced hammer spring
- 1 – 10 pound reduced hammer spring
- 1 – 12 pound reduced hammer spring
- 1 – 8 pound trigger return spring
- 1 – 10 pound trigger return spring
Item Number: 17110
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario