Vortex Viper PST GenII 2-10×32 EBR-4 MRAD PST-2105
1 in stock
Vortex Viper PST 2-10×32 Riflescope
This updated favourite hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. The illumination dial is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The glass-etched reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- XD Lens Elements – Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated – Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle – Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle – Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle – Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size – 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube – Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensuring strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum – Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof – Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish – Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets – Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
- RZR Zero Stop – Zero Stop mechanism prevents the turret from dialing below sight-in range.
- Precision-Force Spring System – Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System – Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnifiation changes under the harshest conditions.
- Radius Bar – Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece – Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features – Matching MRAD turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
- Magnification: 2-10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.2″
- Field of View: 58.3-11.7 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Tactical RZR Zero Stop
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MRAD
- Travel per Rotation: 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 26 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: 26 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 20 Yards to Infinity
- Length: 12.75″
- Weight: 26.3 oz.
- Part #: PST-2105
- 3″ Sunshade
- CR2032 Battery
- 2mm Hex Wrench
- Lens Cloth
Every Vortex product comes with a VIP Unlimited, Unconditional, Lifetime Warranty.