At a Glance:
- Machined from hardened tool steel to last a lifetime
- Unique positive “hook” design grabs casings securely and surely
- Reduces failures-to-eject and “stove-pipe” malfunctions
- Includes an extra power spring for added reliability
- TANDEMKROSS LIFETIME guarantee
The TANDEMKROSS “Eagle’s Talon” Extractor is a much needed reliability upgrade that replaces the stamped factory provided extractor. Often the factory extractor won’t maintain a secure enough hold on the spent casing as the pistol is cycling and will case stove-pipes and failures-to-eject malfunctions. Luckily with this simple to install and affordable upgrade, you can greatly improve the reliability of your firearm! TANDEMKROSS “Eagle’s Talon” Extractor is correctly machined with a positive hook that will grab and secure each round until it needs to be ejected. Eliminate your frustrations at the range with a much better part that will throw your spent cases far away from ever causing another failure-to-eject!