Tandemkross “Game Changer Pro” Compensator for 22 LR – Stainless
When shooting rimfire competition, even milliseconds can mean the difference between first place and second place. And while .22lr pistols and rifles aren’t known for their muzzle rise, even a small amount of muzzle rise can make moving between targets quickly and accurately a challenge.
Introducing the new “Game Changer PRO” steel compensator from TANDEMKROSS – an ideal upgrade for any rimfire competitor looking to reduce muzzle rise and shoot faster and more accurately. Like our original physicist-designed “Game Changer” Compensator, the “Game Changer PRO” was designed to perfectly offset the .22lr cartridge. The stainless steel compensator adds weight to the front of the pistol for better balance, reducing muzzle rise and improving accuracy when moving quickly between targets. The compensator vents gases at dual 45° angles for better visibility and control.
Love shooting with a compensator but hate the clean up? The black “Game Changer PRO” features a proprietary Easy-Clean Coating to make compensator maintenance simple. The “Game Changer PRO” is easy to install, and fits any standard 1/2 x 28 threaded barrels.
- Steel compensator adds weight for better balance, more accuracy
- Proprietary coating makes cleaning the compensator easy
- Vents gases at dual 45° angles for better visibility & control
- Ruger® Mark III
- Ruger® Mark III 22/45
- Ruger® Mark III 22/45 LITE
- Ruger® MKIV Target Sports South Distributor Exclusive
- Ruger® Mark IV Tactical
- Ruger® Mark IV 22/45 Tactical
- Ruger® Mark IV 22/45 LITE
- Ruger® SR22
- Ruger® 10/22
- Ruger® 22 Charger pistol
- Ruger® Precision® Rimfire
- Browning Buck Mark
- Savage Arms Mark II TRR-SR
- Walther® P22
- S&W® SW22 VICTORY®
- Smith & Wesson M&P®22 Compact
- Smith & Wesson M&P®15-22P pistol
- Smith & Wesson M&P®15-22 rifle
- TaurusTX™ 22
- Tippmann Arms™ M4-22
- KelTec CP33
- KelTec CMR30
- GSG/SIG 1911-22 (requires thread adaptor)
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, GTA, Ontario, Canada.