Mesa Tactical Truckee Forend for Ben M4, 12Ga
Meeting the urgent requirement for an easy way to mount weapon lights and other accessories on the Benelli M4 semi-automatic shotgun, the Truckee replacement forend provides industry standard M-LOK® mounting points on sides and bottom.
Machined from 6061 heat treated aluminum, the Truckee Forend is sleek, rugged and lightweight. M-LOK slots accept Picatinny rail sections or specialized light mounts or vertical grips. The 8½ inch Truckee Forend can be installed in seconds on any Benelli M4 shotgun; while the 11 and 15 inch version requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum and high temperature glass-filled nylon polymer endcaps.
- Industry standard M-LOK slots can accept Picatinny rail sections as well as other M-LOK mounts and accessories.
- Replacement forend counts as one US-made part for compliance with Federal law 18 U.S.C. § 922(r), if necessary.
- Installs in seconds; stays on the barrel when the weapon is stripped for cleaning, but can be easily removed, at the bench or in the field, if access to the gas system is desired.
- No tools required for installation or removal.
- 8½ inch Truckee Forend can be installed on any Benelli M4 shotgun.
- 11 and 15 inch Truckee Forend requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop (requires the use of snap ring pliers).
Item Number: 96150
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario