MCARBO Sig Sauer P320 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade – CNC Machined SOLID 4140 Steel w/ Max Travel Adjustments
Unleash superior performance from your firearm with the M*CARBO Sig Sauer P320 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade. The M*CARBO Sig Sauer P320 Short Stroke Flat Trigger is designed to break right at 90 degrees.
This is a custom manufactured Sig P320 Flat Trigger CNC Machined from Solid Billet of 4140 Steel. It’s fully adjustable pre-travel and over-travel to dial in your ideal length of trigger travel.
- Custom designed to reduce trigger pull weight and trigger travel
- Trigger is designed to break exactly at 90 degrees
- Adjustable set screws for pre-travel and over-travel reduction
- Precision 5th Axis CNC Machined from Solid Billet of 4140 Steel
- Improved trigger reset angle & break angle for 58% less travel than OEM trigger
- Flat trigger design allows shooter to place finger lower on trigger improving leverage and making the trigger pull feel 1/2lb lighter.
- Extra smooth edges and rounded tip on bottom of trigger to prevent trigger bite
- Tumbled smooth & black nitride lifetime finish
- Made in the USA
Precision CNC Machined Sig Sauer P320 Flat Trigger
One 1/16″ Hex L-Key (x1)
One 3/32″ Hex L-Key (x1)
One 3/8″ pre-travel set screw (x1)
One 3/16″ over-travel set screw (x1)
Over-travel set screw adjustment fixture
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario