MCARBO KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Recoil Buffer
The M*CARBO SUB-2000 Recoil Buffer provides the necessary barrier to prevent the hard slap of the heavy bolt bottoming out at the end of travel. The Recoil buffer was designed to reduce recoil without compromising the normal function and operation of your SUB-2000.
Reduces recoil force of bolt and overall felt recoil by roughly 30%. The cylindrical rubber recoil buffer acts like a shock absorber between the heavy blowback operation of the extended bolt and the hard plastic buffer of your SUB-2000. This provides the necessary cushion/energy displacement needed to reduce the momentum and felt impact of the extended bolt onto the hard plastic buffer (ultimately your shoulder).
The KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Recoil Buffer will not affect your ability to lock the charging handle back into the notch on the bolt tube to keep your bolt open to the rear of the firearm.
- Custom molded Urethane Rubber Recoil Buffer reduces felt recoil by 30%
- Proprietary Urethane Rubber Blend that offers exceptional strength, durability and abrasion resistance for this specific application
- Will not affect your ability to lock bolt open to the rear
- Functions in the Gen 2 model of the SUB-2000
- 5 minute installation – just remove the buttstock and slide over recoil spring
- Made in the USA
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario