MCARBO Glock Gen 4-5 Extended Magazine Release
Precision CNC Machined Extended Magazine Release for Gen 4 and Gen 5 Glocks. Extended Touch-Point allows for more consistent mag release operation and decreased reload times during high-pressure situations.
- Improved Geometry over OEM to enhance the overall efficiency and smooth operation of the magazine release.
- Touch point extends further than the Factory Magazine Release.
This allows for consistent operation without having to adjust your grip while maintaining aim at the target.
Decreases reload times and increases ease of reloading during high-stress situations.
- Enhanced Grip texture allows for smooth operation even if wet, oily or used with gloves.
- Tapered touch point to prevent accidental mag drops during live fire.
- Ambidextrous Mag Release – perfect for left or right-handed shooters
- 15% less force required to release the magazine thanks to the improved geometry.
- Compatible with all holsters that don’t cover the magazine release.
- CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Made in the USA
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario