Magpul PMAG 5.56 Magazine for AR/M4 Gen M3 – 5/40Rds
The next-generation PMAG 40 GEN M3 is a 40-round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with an expanded feature set and greater compatibility, it incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability that exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR~ MK 16/16S, and others.
Made in the USA.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Long-life stainless steel spring
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body for easy identification
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly, yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off impact / dust cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington
- Platform: AR15, M4, M16, SA-80
- Capacity: 40 rounds
- Compatibility: Wide compatibility with most ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms such as the AR15, M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, IWI Tavor, and others
Item Number: MAG233-BLK
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario