To achieve the highest degree of safety and accuracy, Lyman recommends that all bottleneck rifle cases be inspected after resizing to ensure that the proper headspace dimension is maintained. The best way to check this critical dimension is with a Lyman case length/headspace gauge. The reloader simply inserts the case into the gauge to insure that it does not exceed the maximum or fall below the minimum allowable headspace. In addition, the gauge will identify a case which exceeds the maximum allowable case length. Caution: Any case found with excessive headspace should be destroyed immediately. Lyman’s Rifle Case Length Headspace Gauges will eliminate the guesswork with rifle reloading. Order yours today!
- Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
- We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
- All pricing is subject to change without notice
- Oversized, overweight, or bulk small-pack ammunition orders are subject to additional shipping charges
- Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.