Kick-Eez Pre-fit KZ-111 Recoil Pad
Many stock manufacturers modify their stock dimensions yearly, making it extremely challenging for us to keep one particular model available for one specific manufacturer. In response, we have created 19 templates to assist you in matching your gun stock butt to the correct KICK-EEZ® Pre-Fit Pad. To ensure a proper fit, be sure to check the templates for ALL stocks and models of stocks!
KICK-EEZ® Pre-Fit Pads are designed to fit many shotguns and rifles. Due to manufacturer stock variations, our templates will help match the appropriate pad to your stock. Place the gun butt or current pad over each template until a match is found. The Model # is located on each template for easy ordering.
GRINDING KICK-EEZ PRE-FIT & GRIND-TO-FIT PADS To grind a KICK-EEZ® Pad, a disc or belt sander works best. Install the new pad on your stock and scribe a pencil line around the stock, then remove the pad. Start with 80 or 100 grit sand paper. Patience is the key; make several passes to reduce heat buildup. Finish sanding your pad with 220 or 400 grit sand paper. Radius the edges of the pad with 220 grit or a scotch brite pad.
> Most Pre-Fit Pads are 1-1/8″ thick
>The hole spacing is 3 1/16″
- Benelli Super Black Eagle Wood or Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Benelli R1 Big Game Rifle Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Benelli Sport 12 GA Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Benelli Sport 2 Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Benelli M-1 Field 12 GA Wood or Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Benelli Montefeltro 12 GA Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Benelli Cordoba, Nova, SBEII, M2 & SuperSport 12 GA Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Benelli SuperSport, M2, Cordoba 20GA Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- CZ Red Head – Very close
- Franchi Verimax 912 12 GA Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Franchi Auto Composite 12GA Synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
- Stoeger Most 12GA Models with synthetic Stock Recoil Pad
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Store in Newmarket, Ontario