Kestrel 5700 Sportsman Meter – Tan
- Bluetooth LINK to Smartphones / Mobiel / Android / IOS
- Spin Drift – this was not on the 4500 Sportsman
- Takes 1 AA battery (instead of 2 AAA)
- Battery door is in the back, sealed away from the motherboard, should your battery leak as was common with all the 4000 series
- Improved high resolution screen for any lighting (even sunlight) and easy on your eyes.
- Intuitive user-interface screen navigation
- Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Scratch and breakage-resistant window
- All meters include both options of Red (NV – Night Vision) & White backlights.
- Slightly bigger, not really noticeable difference. Fits same cases.
- Roughly 10,000 data points.
- Employs the enhanced Applied Ballistics G1/G7 solver, including Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift and Coriolis corrections to achieve accurate long-range shots.
- Muzzle Velocity Truing allows for accurate measurement of bullet speed without a chronograph.
- Optional LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart® provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers. and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy.
- Choice of solution units (Mils, MOA, or clicks)- works with any gun or targeting scope.
- Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight.
- Kestrel LiNK for Ballistics app on iOS and Android provides convenient gun management and backup.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards) and waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards).
- Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
- 5-year warranty
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, GTA, Ontario, Canada.