Hornady Match Projectiles 30 cal 168 Gr BTHP – 100/Box
All Hornady Match bullets feature revolutionary AMP (Advanced Manufacturing Process) bullet jackets. Developed by Hornady engineers, these bullet jackets are a technological advancement in design, tooling and manufacturing that combine to produce the most consistently concentric bullet jackets available. These proven AMP jackets are the foundation for exceptional bullet accuracy and have virtually zero runout and near zero wall thickness variation. Coupled with precision swaged cores and manufactured to the tightest standards in the industry, all Hornady Match™ bullets provide superior consistency, high ballistic coefficients and unprecedented levels of accuracy.
- Secant Ogive Profile – The geometric profile works to produce low drag and flatter trajectories. The secant ogive design also provides the optimum bearing surface for stability in flight and the best ballistic coefficient possible.
- Swaged Lead Core – The swaging process provides excellent uniformity and balance for consistent performance and accuracy.
- Amp Jacket – The jacket has virtually zero runout and near zero wall thickness variation.
- Boat Tail –The angle and length of the boattail is unique and optimized for each caliber and weight of Match bullets to maximize ballistic coefficient and performance.
- Caliber: 30 Cal. (.308)
- Sectional Density: .253
- Ballistic Coefficient: .450
- Bullet Weight: 168 Grains
- Bullet Style: BTHP
Item Number: 30501
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario