Hornady Interlock 303Cal Projectiles, 174Gr RN – 100Ct
Hornady Interlock 303Cal Projectiles feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Most have our pioneering secant ogive design — one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed. Most feature our exclusive InterLock design — a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet’s core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
- Inner Grooves
- Strategically weaken the upper section of the jacket, ensuring consistent, controlled expansion, even at long range.
- Tapered Jacket
- Jacket thickness is precisely controlled for expansion at all velocities.
- One-Piece Core
- Does not separate like two-piece divided cores. The InterLock® retains more mass and energy for deep penetration and large, consistent wound channels that ensure quick, clean kills.
- Provides accurate and consistent crimping and also works with InterLock® ring to ensure the core and jacket remain locked during expansion.
- InterLock® Ring
- The raised InterLock® ring is embedded in the bullet’s core, ensuring the core and jacket are locked in one piece during expansion to retain mass and energy.
|Bullet Type||InterLock Round Nose|
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)||0.262|
Item Number: 3130
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Store in Newmarket, Ontario