Hornady 270 Cal Interlock Bullets 130 Gr SP – 100Ct
Our traditional line of bullets feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Most have our pioneering secant ogive design — one of the most ballistically efficient profiles ever developed (see diagram to right). Most feature our exclusive InterLock design — a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet’s core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
- Strategically weaken the upper section of the jacket, ensuring consistent, controlled expansion, even at long range.
- Jacket thickness is precisely controlled for expansion at all velocities.
- Does not separate like two-piece divided cores. The InterLock retains more mass and energy for deep penetration and large, consistent wound channels that ensure quick, clean kills.
- Provides accurate and consistent crimping and also works with InterLock ring to ensure the core and jacket remain locked during expansion.
- The raised InterLock ring is embedded in the bullet’s core, ensuring the core and jacket are locked in one piece during expansion to retain mass and energy.
Item Number: 2730
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario