Harris Engineering Series 1A2 Model 25C Bipod
Series are 1A2 solid base and series S hinged base. Harris bipods clamp to most Q.D. stud equipped bolt action rifles, and have a sling attachment provision. Spring loaded folding legs are quickly adjustable for height. Manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys, bipods have a black anodized finish. Models include BR: Bench rest bipod. BRM: Leg notch model. LM: Leg notch height adjustments and six barrel height settings. L: Most popular rest for bench or prone. H: For prone or sitting. 25: Most versatile of the tall rests, three piece legs. 25C: Tallest of the bipods, for unusually tall or heavy men and three piece leg construction.
- Versatile, sturdy, light and fast
- Made from high strength anodized aluminum alloy
- Stressed parts are tempered spring steel
- Bipods clamp to most Q.D
- Stud-equipped bolt action rifles and have sling attachment provision and adjustment for off center stud
- Spring loaded folding legs are quickly adjustable for height
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, GTA, Ontario, Canada.