Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning quick and quality manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys. These adapters allow you to match any Harris Bipod to your favorite firearm. Some of these adapters will require minor stock or fore end inletting for proper fit. Adapter only, see below for fit/application. Bipods sold separately.
Number 2 Flange Nut:
- Allows mounting of swivel stud on hollow synthetic forends. Flange is 5/8″ wide by 1 3/8″ long
- 5/8″ round head flange nut works well on Ruger Model 77 Synthetic stocks
- Has radiused flange for mounting to wood fore-ends under magazines or gas tubes
- For Remington Model 4, 74 and 7400
Number 4 Universal Barrel Mount:
- Requires 2″ of clear barrel for mounting. Clamps to barrels from .550″ to .812″
Number 5 Stud:
- Fits AR-15 A2 handguards, sling swivel included
Number 6 Stud:
- Slides into 3/8″ rails and locks in place with a set screw
Number 6A Stud:
- Slides into 5/16″ rails and locks into place with a set screw
- Rubber spacer may allow mounting on thin forends and Schnable type forends. Reversable to change angle of bipod
Number 8 Stud:
- For Remington XP-100 synthetic stock. Includes a 7A spacer. Requires drilling
- For flat-bottomed stocks
For Ruger Mini-30 and Mini-14. Fits standard and ranch rifles. Will not fit the 180 series or Ruger folding stock. Quick detachable
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, GTA, Ontario, Canada.