GG&G Beretta 1301 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle
Don’t let Murphy’s Law – “If it can happen, it will happen” dictate a failed outcome in an encounter. Prepare to win! Prepare to dominate the encounter! Prepare your Beretta 1301 with high performance tactical accessories like the Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle from GG&G.
- Easy to install. No modifications are needed to your 1301 shotgun.
- The Beretta 1301 Tactical Charging Handle is larger than the factory Beretta charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Provides lightweight, consistent, reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges provide a snag-free operation.
- All edges are de-burred for the shooter’s safety.
- The Beretta 1301 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle does rotate 360 degrees.
- Lifetime warranty from GG&G
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans
- Material Body: Manufactured from Heat Treated 4130 Chrome Moly Steel
- Finish: Manganese phosphate finished non-reflective matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: Less than an ounce.
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario