EIKONIC Fairwind Serrated Blade – Night Black
The handle-to-blade length is made for full grip with a 2¾ inch blade for any task. This knife is just as beautiful closed as open. This flipper is built with G10 scales, ceramic ball bearings, a deep carry clip, and hand-finished tool hard D2 steel for long edge life. The name Fairwind represents good conditions for anyone doing what they love or working hard to get there. It is perfect for every day carry.
- Blade Length: 2.72 in | 69.20 mm
- Handle Length: 3.88 in | 98.44 mm
- Handle Width: 0.48 in | 12.1 mm
- Overall Length: 6.56 | 166.56 mm
- Premium D2 Steel with Rockwell Hardness of 59-60
- Canvas Micarta or G10
- Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Deep Carry Clip
- Hand finished
- EXTREMELY Sharp out of the box
Item Number: 220BBS
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario
There are no reviews yet.