Coretac Solutions PicLock Mini Angled System
The PicLock™ Mini adjustable ratchet lever replaces the threaded thumbnut on Harris bipods with Picatinny Mount. This system firmly locks the picatinny mount in place yet easily and quickly releases it when needed. The metal insert components are made of stainless steel for excellent resistance to corrosion and for use where stainless steel is a requirement. Unlike some competitors’ products, PicLock™ Mini System uses Zinc Die-Cast handle and Black Oxide Coated Steel Spacers for added durability and strength.
The PicLock™ Mini adjustable hand levers are the result of modern industrial design. All such levers have proven to be ideal wherever parts have to be clamped in a confined space or in a particular lever position. Pulling the lever upwards, disengages the internal mechanism, allowing it to be swivelled to the ideal clamping position. When releasing the lever, the internal mechanism automatically re-engages.
- Small overall size: It offers snag free and operational advantage for tactical applications.
- No tools needed to adjust: Harris Bipod can be locked and unlocked with your figures while in position within seconds.
- Spring loaded lever: It replaces the Harris lock nut and provides plenty of leverage to lock or unlock the picatinny mount using only your fingers.
- No permanent alteration: Your bipod can be restored to issue configuration within a few minutes.
- Low profile: The locking lever can be pulled back slightly to disengage the internal ratchet without effecting the lock tension. Thus, the PicLock™ clamp lever can be “parked” against the stock to minimize snags when you are on the move.
- Fits Harris Bipod Picatinny Mount Series such as S-BRMP, S-LMP, S-L2P, S-BRP, S-L2, S-25CP
- Mini Angled Zinc die-cast handle
- Stainless steel insert
- Stainless steel spring
- Black Oxide Coated Steel spacer
- Installation Documentation Included
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in Germany
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario