Cadex Falcon Single Pivot Lite Bipod
The Falcon Lite SP (single pivot) utilizes a smaller head design, allowing for a more compact bipod for competitive PRS shooting. The SP still offers the same great panning and canting capability in a solid light weight package. At less then 400 grams, the Falcon Lite SP features a quick detach (QD) Picatinny mount, a tensioning lever, telescopic aluminum tube legs and modular feet attachments. This bipod has a very wide footprint spread and some of the tightest machining tolerances on the market making it the most stable lightweight bipod you’ll find. The modular locking feet attachments are a must to adapt to any shooting surfaces.
- Fast deployment legs without buttons to push.
- Ultra tight machining tolerances for maximum stiffness and reduced free play.
- Reversible legs for choice of index or thumb push button operation.
- Easy to operate canting and panning lever.
- Cant angle +/- 15° (30° total) Pan angle +/- 15° (30° total).
- Folds/deploy forward, rearward 45° or standard 90°.
- Height adjustable from 6.55″ to 9″.
- Incredibly stable (width from 9.5″ to 12.8″).
- Standard feet, optional claws or optional spikes.
Item Number: 7431-K102SP
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario