Arisaka Aimpoint Micro Mount Red Dot for T1/T2 Optics
The Patent Pending Arisaka Aimpoint Micro Mount is designed for the Aimpoint Micro T1 and T2 optics, and will also function with other red dots using the same footprint, including the Aimpoint H1/H2, Aimpoint Comp M5/M5S, Sig Romeo 5, Vortex Crossfire, and Holosun HS503/515/530.
The low profile, minimalist design and 7075-T6 aluminum construction with MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodizing ensures strength and durability.
The Arisaka Aimpoint Micro Mount is available in 1.70″ and 1.93″ heights, and with black or clear (tan) hard coat anodizing. Why do we offer 1.70″? Many people find this height provides the perfect balance between heads up orientation and enough cheek weld to be consistent, which is evident in the rising popularity of 1.70″ scope mounts.
- Weight (including screws): 1.93″ – 3.1 oz
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat black.
- Includes all necessary screws and tools to attach optic to mount.
- Recommended torque values: Picatinny clamp – 50 inch lbs (5.7 Nm), Optic to mount – 11.9 inch lbs (1.35 Nm)
Made in the USA.
Item Number: OM-MICRO-193-BLK
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario