Apex Optics Rival 4-32×56 FFP MRAD Precision Riflescope
THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED, EXPERTLY BUILT
We start off with a solid block of 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum billet and mill it down to a perfectly concentric 34mm tube.
We then soak it in a proprietary solution so that it exceeds MilSpec Type III Hardness and Abrasion Resistance standards. That’s how it gets that signature matte-black finish.
Our erector system is built with stainless steel components for a positive and distinctive “click”, guaranteeing repeatability and durability for the life of the product. No matter what the M.D. or the elements throw your way, you’ll be confident your riflescope will be up to the task without skipping a beat or getting off-zero.
The optical components are made using the highest quality Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Japanese glass, which are ground down and polished with state-of-the-art equipment. The optical system uses a set of finely tuned APO (apochromatic) lenses, and when combined with the Prime ED glass provides an unmatched clarity of image, depth of field, and field of view. Every lens is meticulously inspected by our production engineers before it goes into one of our scopes.
Finally, the entire system is inspected once-again, then assembled by hand in a Certified Clean Environment. The final step of the assembly is dry-Argon purging and sealing, ensuring that the entire optical system is shockproof, fogproof, and IP67-rated dustproof and waterproof.
- Purpose-built Precision Long Range Riflescope for PRS-style shooting and other disciplines
- Equipped with our exclusive 15 MRAD per turn Competition Turrets with Zero-Stop and Pop-Up Turn Indicator
- Proprietary Glass-Etched Apex CLR™ Long Range Reticle
- 6 Levels of illumination (Red) on the Main Stadia With an “OFF” position between each setting
- The first-in-industry See-Through Integrated Removable Throw Lever
- 0.1 MIL Windage and Elevation Adjustment per Click
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece (+3/-2)
- Designed for and tested in the rugged terrain of the Canadian Rockies, the frozen tundra, the wet Rainforest, the dry and dusty badlands throughout Southern Alberta and British Columbia
- Designed in Canada, Made in Japan
INCLUDED IN THE BOX: CUSTOM-MOLDED FLIP-UP COVERS, REMOVABLE THROW LEVER, SUNSHADE, LENS CLOTH, SCOPE WRENCH, MANUAL
- Tube Diameter 34mm
- Objective Lens 56mm
- Magnification 4-32x
- FOV @ 100y 29.9ft-3.73ft
- Eye Relief 3.54″ (90mm)
- Exit Pupil 8mm-1.6mm
- Parallax Range 15y-Infinity
- Glass TypeED
- Light Tx. Rate97%
- Focal PlaneFirst (FFP)
- ReticleCLR (Illuminated)
- Reticle TypeGlass Etched
- Elev. Adjustment32 MIL
- Wind. Adjustment20 MIL
- MILs/Rotation15E / 10W
- Turret RotationCCW
- Illumination ColorRed
- Illumin. Levels6 w/ On-Off
- Reticle TypeGlass Etched
- Length15″ (381mm)
- Weight37oz (1049g)
- Mounting Length7.4″ (189mm)
|Dimensions||49 × 14 × 14 cm|
There are no reviews yet.