Walther PPQ M2 5" 9mm
Walther PPQ M2
The PPQ M2 is Walther's entry into the polymer-framed, striker-fire market and is an ergonomically fantastic, smooth shooting pistol with a great trigger. The grip is phenomenally comfortable to hold and the fire controls are made to be ambidextrous to be more versatile and adaptable for all shooters. The pistol is aesthetically pleasing with great lines, reminiscent of a P99 with some refinements.
The most extraordinary feature of the PPQ that sets it apart from its competition is its trigger. It utilizes a trigger bar safety that eliminates the need for an external manual safety and features an approximate 5.5 lb pull, but it feels significantly lighter than that. The reset is an astounding 1/10th of an inch, lending itself to quick engagement of follow up shots. The slide lock is ambidextrous, long, easily accessible and positive without being obstructive to the shooter. Combined with a longer 5" barrel that offers a longer sight radius and, by extension, increased accuracy and muzzle velocity, the PPQ M2 is a great choice for any type of shooter.
The PPQ M2 is Tenifer coated on the slide and barrel, increasing resistance to corrosion. It comes complete with a rail and available backstraps to customize an already extremely ergonomic grip. Front and rear cocking serrations, textured and enlarged trigger guard for gloved fingers, and a visual and tactile chamber indicator add to this pistol's usability, demonstrates Walther's attention to detail, and rounds out the complete package that is the PPQ M2.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 10
- Action: Striker/Safe
- Frame: Polymer
- Slide: Tenifer Coated Steel, Ported
- Grip: Backstraps Available
- Safety: Trigger Bar, Drop, Firing Pin
- Finish: Matte
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Sights: Windage Adjustable Rear, Fixed Front, 3-Dot, Low Profile
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 lbs.
- Overall Length: 8.1"
- Weight: 26 oz.
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend