Franzen Combination Triggerlock 3 Pack
The Combination Trigger Lock Used by Law Enforcement officers around the nation.
- Adjustable width
- Hardened alloy construction
- Soft rubber pads protect gun’s finish
- Secure twist open/closed mechanism
- 1,000 possible combinations
- Universal fit: handguns, rifles and shotguns
- No keys to lose
- Set your own personal combination
High quality zinc die cast construction with nickel plated finish or black powder coating. Soft rubber gaskets on both sides of the lock protect gun finish and enable a tight fit. Three-digit tumbler mechanism with smooth and quick action movement and resettable code. The combination lock mechanism is made by Franzen International, a company renowned for manufacturing outstanding locks, and the forerunner in design and construction of locking devices for decades.
Completely universal in fit, including all fixed level action guards, such as handguns, rifles and SMGs. The firearm must have a trigger guard for the Combination Triggerlock to be applied. This trigger lock is compact in size, ergonomically accurate and can be easily slipped into a gun holster without interfering with the locking mechanism.
- Protects against unauthorized use and child tampering
- Complies with applicable laws.
- Select your own code from 1000 combinations.
- Set multiple Triggerlocks with the same combination.
- Secure twist open/closed mechanism.
- Adjustable width by using the rubber protection pads.
- Fits all firearms including the Glock 19, 22, 23 and 27, rifles and submachine guns with total shaft length of 1 3/8” (34.925 mm) for ultimate security and universal usage.
- Used by numerous Federal, FBI, and Local Law Enforcement agencies.
- Stops at “O” for nighttime operation.
All U.S. Patents have been granted.
- The entire trigger guard must be encased within the rubber gasket.
- Do not use the trigger lock if the rubber gasket is damaged or missing.
- The trigger lock should only be used for single trigger guns.
- The trigger guard on the gun must be smaller than the rubber gasket of the trigger lock.
- The trigger lock provides additional safety for gun owners. It is not a substitute for other safe gun handling procedures.
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend