CZ-75 Tactical Sport Orange 9mm
The CZ 75 TS Orange pistol belongs to a family of sports weapons that are based on successful and popular models, and due to precisely targeted modifications of key details, their quality is further improved.
CZ 75 TS Orange features a number of special modifications, which are usually required for competitive handguns:
– tuned single-action (SA) trigger
– hand-fitted polished barrel
– slide hand-fitted to frame
– slightly modified shape of frame, following the Czechmate design
– new checkering of the frame significantly increasing security of grip as well as shooting comfort
– flat orange aluminium grips and thumb rest
– AL magazine funnel for faster and smoother reloading
– adjustable rear sight and front sight with 1mm red optical fibre
– set of buffers for recoil included in package
– available not only in 9×19 and 9×21 but also .40 S&W
Magazine Capacity: 10
Trigger mechanism operation: SA
Grips: aluminum – light alloy
Overall length: 225 mm
Barrel length: 130 mm
Height; 150 mm
Width: 45 mm
Weight: 1270 g
Buttplate: Light alloy
Safety features: manual safety, hammer safety notch
Licensed gun retailer in Ontario, Canada.
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend