CZ 455 American Canadian Edition 17 HMR
The CZ 455 American is a high quality rimfire rifle designed for the U.S. market. The American style model is true to the lines of the classic American sporter style rifle. Made without sights, the top of the receiver is machined with a 3/8” wide dovetail groove for mounting standard rimfire dovetail mounts. The CZ 455 American comes with a 5 round polymer magazine with an option to buy a 10 round magazine. The safety is located above the rear of the bolt and provides a positive firing pin block.
This special edition Canadian model comes with a deep red stain and engraved Maple Leaf on the checkered grip.
- Caliber (rate of twist): .22 LR (16")
- Caliber 17HMR
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Stock: Maple
- Trigger mechanism operation: adjustable
- Sights: no sights
- Overall length: 980 mm
- Barrel length: 525 mm
- Height: 168 mm
- Width: 66 mm
- Weight: 2,8 kg
- Barrel: hammer forged
Licensed Gun Dealer in Ontario, Canada.
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend