3M Peltor Welding Earmuff H505B
- Lightweight, low-profile design allows the earmuff to fit nicely under 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 Series and other welding helmets
- Soft ear cushions provide a comfortable seal and help reduce loud noise exposure
- Semi-soft cup surface minimizes scratch sound transmission
- Two-point suspension and wire headband with individual spring action help facilitate constant, even pressure distribution on the earmuff cushions for a secure, comfortable fit
3M™ Peltor™ Welding Earmuff H505B is designed to fit under welding helmets, particularly under the 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100. Low profile and light weight, with comfortable sealing cushions. Hygiene kit available for replacement of sealing cushions and damping pads
The 3M™ Peltor™ Welding Helmet Earmuff H505B features a low-profile design that fits comfortably under most welding helmets, as well as a semi-soft cup surface that minimizes scratch sound transmission. With a two-point suspension for balanced pressure distribution, this advanced earmuff delivers the comfortable protection that professionals need in a wide range of welding environments.
The H505B earmuff helps reduce exposure to the loud noises associated with welding, cutting or grinding. Its slim design allows it to fit under most welding helmets, particularly 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 Series Helmets.
Many unique features make the H505B earmuff the right choice for welders. And with the available Hygiene Kit, workers can replace sealing cushions and earcup inserts as needed to help them stay comfortable and protected on the job.
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend