Browning BAR MK 3 Mossy Oak Break-Up Country .243
Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camouflage pattern on the stock and barrel. Composite stock with classic style lines and shim adjustable cast and drop at comb. Gas-piston operation, lightweight alloy receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounts, hinged floor plate with detachable box magazine.
The BAR MK 3 is an unstoppable big game rifle. Accurate and reliable, it already stands out from the competition. The sporting BAR's contemporary design offers shooters and hunters the option to shoot standard and magnum calibers from a semi-auto platform without spending thousands of dollars on heavily modified modern sporting rifle designs. And you can do it with a rifle that weighs between 7 to 7½ pounds.
Browning rifles consistently produce the most accurate shot groups in their class. This is due in large part to the quality of their barrels. The BAR is built around a hammer-forged barrel made in a thoroughly controlled and tested process.
The BAR relies on a gas piston design to operate its lightweight action. The gas piston design mitigates shooter-perceived recoil and reduces excessive carbon residue that other modern gas-impingement designs vent into the moving parts of the action. Like most modern sporting rifles, the BAR utilizes a multi-lug rotary bolt - a component that allows for a lightweight alloy receiver.
The BAR MK 3 feels and handles like the purpose-built hunting rifle it is - lightweight, quick to shoulder and point. Add in the benefits of a well-designed semi-automatic, and you get quick follow-up shots and less perceived recoil than with your standard bolt-action hunting rifles.
- Receiver– Aircraft-grade alloy; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts; Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camouflage finish
- Barrel – Hammer-forged; Mossy Oak Break-up Country camouflage finish
- Action – Gas-operated autoloader; Multi-lug rotary bolt; Detachable box magazine; Composite trigger guard and floorplate; Crossbolt safety
- Stock – Composite; Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camouflage finish; Overmolded gripping panels; Shim adjustable for cast on/off and drop at comb
- Features – Sling swivel stud for bi-pod; QD swivel cups, swivels included
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend