ASAP® - Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point
The ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point allows a range of motion greater than 180 degrees, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters. The ASAP replaces the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate, providing a tactical advantage by minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders. The ASAP works with one-point type slings with snap hook style attachments such as the Magpul MS3. Made from precision cast black manganese phosphatized steel, the ASAP is compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes). The ASAP has been proven to withstand stress tests of over 300lbs.
- Accepts snap hook style attachments such as HK hooks, MASH hooks, and the Magpul Paraclip™
- Solid cast steel plate
- Durable welded link ring
- Mil-spec black manganese phosphate finish
- Works with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions
Rangeview Sports. Licensed Gun Store in Newmarket, Ontario.
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend