Apex Tactical SD Spring Kit
What It Does
The Apex SD Spring Kit produces a smoother trigger pull and improved reset and is designed for Duty/Carry use. The kit works as a stand-alone or in conjunction with the Apex SD Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger.
– Reduces trigger pull weight by approximately 2.0 lbs. from factory
– Smooths trigger pull
– Improves reset
Applicable To What Gun(s)
Smith & Wesson SD & SDVE Series semi-auto pistols (SD9, SD40, SD9VE & SD40VE).
Works in conjunction with the Apex SD Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger.
NOT for use in the Sigma Series pistols (see Apex Sigma Spring Kit).
In The Package
1 ea. Apex Trigger Return Spring
1 ea. Apex Striker Block Spring
1 ea. Apex SD Striker Spring
Licensed gun dealer in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend