Weatherby Vanguard Weatherguard Rifle in 223 Rem
The U.S. Postman’s creed, with a few little changes, is the Weatherguard in a nutshell: “Neither rain nor snow, nor sleet nor dark of night shall stay the Vanguard Weatherguard from the swift completion of its appointed rounds.” As the name implies, the rifle is fully guarded against weather – so take the Weatherguard into the nastiest environments without a single worry about how it will perform. The Monte Carlo stock is made of ultra-tough Griptonite® and all the metalwork has maximum protection with a great-looking Cerakote® finish. Now go deliver some heat.
- All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Drop-Box Magazine Models: .240 WBY MAG / .25-06 REM. / .270 WIN. / .30-06 SPRG.
- Monte Carlo Griptonite stock features pistol grip and forend inserts
- Right side palm swell
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Barrel length is 26” for magnum chamberings & 24” for non-magnum and 240 Wby Mag
- Tactical Grey Cerakote for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Store in Newmarket, Ontario