Accept no substitute, this is the top of the line for Vortex Optics.
The new frontrunners in the race for the ultimate precision, long-range optics, the Gen II Razors, designed and engineered for dialing precision long-range shots in extreme environments, have serious precision shooters saying “finally”. The Gen II Razors feature a 6x zoom range, a 34mm single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube and our sophisticated L-Tec turret system plus a host of additional high-performance features for state-of-the-art optics with deadly accuracy.
- L-Tec Tool
- 4-inch sunshade
- 2mm hex wrench
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Vortex VIP Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
- EBR-7C (MRAD) Reticle – Packed with useful subtension data for long-range competition shooting or hunting, the EBR-7C is a hashmarked ranging reticle available in first focal plane. A windage tree in the lower two quadrants is perfect for fast follow-up corrections for both wind and elevation. Unique to the 7C, the numbers on the lower stadia have moved to the outside of the windage dots for less obstruction around the vertical stadia itself.
- APO System – Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses – Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements – Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated – Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech – Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- First Focal Plane Reticle – Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle – Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle – Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size – 34mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube – Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum – Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof – Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish – Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec™ Turrets – Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- External Rotation Indicator – Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret’s rotational position.
- Locking Illumination – Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus – Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- L-Tec™ Zero Stop – Prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials—even when setting the zero-stop position.
- Maximized Turret Zero Adjustment – Turret design allows expanded adjustment range when L-Tec zero stop feature is disengaged for zeroing purposes. This scope offers 27.5 MRAD total elevation adjustment and 19 MRAD total windage adjustment.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting – Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- Friction Reduction System – Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and
- Turret Screws – Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch).
- Erector Tube System – Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. Stainless Steel offset coil spring erector biasing system withstands much higher stresses than traditional flat erector springs and aluminum parts.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece – Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- L-Tec™ Tool – Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination – Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Store in Newmarket, GTA, Ontario, Canada.