Vibra-Tite VC3 – Thread Locker 1mL
VC-3 is formulated differently than a typical threadlocker. It’s made of a composite resin that doesn’t harden, but stays soft to absorb the vibration caused by recoil and daily use. And, unlike the blue 242 threadlocker, it doesn’t break down and crack plastic. Created to withstand the vibration of tank engines and recoil, it’s a perfect solution for your long gun or sidearm.
Why does it work? Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate is one of the most versatile firearm threadlocker available on the market. Unlike traditional liquid lockers which cure to form a hard bond, VC-3 is a blend of resins designed to remain flexible and absorb vibration. This unique difference makes VC-3 coated fasteners truly adjustable, removable, and reusable.
What it does
- As a firearm threadlocker VC-3 acts like a shock absorber, isolating the screw from the gun frame while dampening vibration, making it perfect for:
- scope rings
- picatinny rails
- laser guides
- mounted pistol lights
- custom grips
- Prevents the screw from rotating loose, yet always remains flexible allowing it to be adjusted, removed, and reused.
What to know
- An acrylic polymer that dampens and absorbs vibration
- Will not harden like anaerobic threadlockers
- Works with metal, wood, plastic* (Nylon, PPE, PP) and more
- Fasteners are easily adjusted, removed and reused
- Works on fasteners of any shape or size; From tiny eyeglass screws to large construction bolts and on internal or external threads
- If your firearm or accessory came with a threadlocker pre-applied, we also manufacture and process fasteners for firearm manufacturers around the world.
*Allow the VC-3 to thoroughly dry before coming into contact with plastic.
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario