VC-3 is formulated differently than a typical threadlocker. It’s made of a composite resin that doesn’t harden, but stays soft to absorb the vibration caused by recoil and daily use. And, unlike the blue 242 threadlocker, it doesn’t break down and crack plastic. Created to withstand the vibration of tank engines and recoil, it’s a perfect solution for your long gun or sidearm.
What it does
- As a firearm threadlocker VC-3 acts like a shock absorber, isolating the screw from the gun frame while dampening vibration, making it perfect for:
- scope rings
- picatinny rails
- laser guides
- mounted pistol lights
- custom grips
- Prevents the screw from rotating loose, yet always remains flexible allowing it to be adjusted, removed, and reused.
Why it works
Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate is one of the most versatile firearm threadlocker available on the market. Unlike traditional liquid lockers which cure to form a hard bond, VC-3 is a blend of resins designed to remain flexible and absorb vibration. This unique difference makes VC-3 coated fasteners truly adjustable, removable, and reusable.
What to know
- An acrylic polymer that dampens and absorbs vibration
- Will not harden like anaerobic threadlockers
- Works with metal, wood, plastic* (Nylon, PPE, PP) and more
- Fasteners are easily adjusted, removed and reused
- Works on fasteners of any shape or size; From tiny eyeglass screws to large construction bolts and on internal or external threads
- If your firearm or accessory came with a threadlocker pre-applied, we also manufacture and process fasteners for firearm manufacturers around the world. To learn more about this process visit our ND Industries website.
*Allow the VC-3 to thoroughly dry before coming into contact with plastic.
How to use
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply VC-3 a length of 1 to 1 ½ times the fastener diameter, filling threads 30-50%.
- Although material will be dry to touch within minutes, allow VC-3 to dry for 10-30 minutes (the longer the better), depending on part size.
- Gun or accessory screws are then ready to be installed or stored for later use. Once your part is setup and adjusted, you’re ready to hit the range.
There are no reviews yet.