Snap Caps are made to protect your firearms by relieving the stress on your firing pins and firing pin springs. When you safely store your unloaded gun, put a snap cap in the chamber and fire your gun to allow the firing pin to lay at rest. This will help prevent firing pins from breaking in the future. Snap Caps are also a great tool to practice dry firing your guns to teach safe gun handling, improve your shooting skills and tune your trigger. .410, 2 per package.
Snap Caps & Training Gears
Traditions .410 Gauge Snap Caps – 2pk
3 in stock
3 in stock
- Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
- We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
- All pricing is subject to change without notice
- Oversized, overweight, or bulk small-pack ammunition orders are subject to additional shipping charges
- Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.