Tikka T3X TAC-A1 24″ Barrel Precision Rifle
Tikka T3x TAC A1 is a special development for law enforcement sniper application. The rifle is based on Sako’s famous Tikka T3 bolt action construction but made to meet the challenging requirements of long range tactical shooting. The T3x TAC A1 provides straight-forward performance and ruggedness with just the right amount of adjustability and absolute precision, all in a light weight and compact package.
The aluminum chassis stock system is ambidextrous and offers a foldable rear stock with quick adjustable cheek piece and adjustable length of pull. Picatinny rail on the receiver provides a solid platform for day scope mounting and an AR-type for-end for NVD, LAD and other accessories. The muzzle is threaded for attaching muzzle brakes and/or suppressors. Silky smooth bolt operation provides flawless feeding from the steel box magazines.
The aluminum chassis stock system is compatible with most common type AR-15 fore-ends, pistol grips and rear stocks, making the rifle fully modular to fulfill all operational requirements.
The Tikka T3x is the next generation of the renowned T3 rifle. These new T3x rifles are built to the same standards that so many have come to rely on from the original T3, and continue to boast a hammer forged barrel, sturdy stocks, and smooth bolt actions. They still offer a 3-shot sub-MOA accuracy guarantee right out of the box, and will continue to represent the great value of the Tikka rifle line. Some new features that set the T3x apart from its older brother include the following:
- Modular synthetic stock allows the pistol grip to be changed out for a more personalized and comfortable fit
- Improved asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that will better accommodate grip in any condition
- Upgraded recoil pad to mitigate felt recoil
- Foam insert to lessen noise that is produced from the stock (not available in models with adjustable cheek piece)
- Redesigned ejection port that creates easier single feeding through the ejection port
- Improved rail attachment via an extra screw placement on top of the receiver for sturdier rail placement
- A robust metallic bolt shroud to cover and shield the rear of the bolt body and firing pin
- Steel recoil lug to decrease deformation even in larger calibers compared the aluminum ones in use in T3 rifles
Tikka has always been considered one of the best options when considering a rifle, and the T3x continues and enhances this legacy.
In addition to the regular T3x features, the Tac A1 also features:
- A 2-Stage Trigger
- Includes 1 10 round double stack magazine (and is compatible with Tikka TRG and CTR mags)
- Includes butt-stock spacers and bi-pod adapter
- Includes Muzzle Brake
- Safety that features a button that allows user to unlock bolt while rifle is on safe
- Rifle Overall Length: 43.8″
- Action: bolt
- Trigger: Single stage
- Rifle Barrel Length: 24″
- Scope Mount: Picatinny Rail
- Handedness: Right Hand
- Item Condition: New