One of the original go-to sources for handloading information, this is an indispensible tool for every reloader. Its 1,150 pages contain charts, illustrations and photos to take you through the reloading process. It also offers bullet data, detailed ballistic tables, bullet-energy and velocity tables and a problem-solving section. For first-time reloaders or handloading veterans, Speer’s Manual No. 14 has the data you need for success.
- Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
- We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
- All pricing is subject to change without notice
- Oversized, overweight, or bulk small-pack ammunition orders are subject to additional shipping charges
- Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.