Spearhead Barrel Tuner, 1/2×28 – Stainless Steel
Designed to be heavy to tune the thickest and heaviest barrel with ease. This barrel tuner can be used for centerfire or rimfire.
- Reduce group size – Tuners have been proven to change barrel harmonics. By adjusting the tuner, it can assist the barrel to find a more accurate/stable node. Makes a good load even better. Improve accuracy especially when shooting factory ammunition
- Quick and easy install – no gunsmith or modification is necessary
- Excellent balance for your rimfire PRS/NRL or positional shooting rifle – with the importance and trend of adding weights to rifles for balance. Heavier tuner can add optimal balance to a thinner or shorter profile barrel. This is especially significant on shorter rimfire barrels where the rifle tends to be butt heavy.
- Tuner is machined out of 303 stainless steel for exceptional corrosion resistance and strength
- Barrel tuner can be used for centerfire or rimfire, calibers up to .338.
- Barrel tuner will fit barrel muzzle diameter up to 1.075″ at 2″ behind the muzzle shoulder.
- Adapter weighs 98-102g depending on pitch selected.
- Tuner body weighs 224g with set screws.
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario