Sig Sauer ROMEO1PRO 1X30 MM, FDE, 6 MOA, Red Dot Sight [Special Order]
Note: This product is special order is not guaranteed to be in-stock at time of order. Please allow 2-6 weeks for product arrival and shipping.
Designed for fast, responsive target acquisition and accuracy, the ROMEO1PRO miniature open-reflex red dot sight was engineered to withstand the punishment of harsh environments. With an upgraded emitter for superior brightness and outstanding battery life, the ROMEO1PRO is capable of mounting to any SIG SAUER pistol or any other pistol machined to accept the ROMEO2 / PRO reflex sight interface and mounting hole spacing using the included M4 mounting screws.
– Molded glass aspheric lens with high-performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
– 3 or 6 MOA red dot with multiple brightness settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
– TruHold™ Lockless Zeroing System that utilizes twin adjustment springs designed to endure handgun recoil and return to zero shot after shot
– New point-source emitter provides exceptional brightness with 12 settings (10 Daytime/2 NV), and 20,000+ hours of runtime
– MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
– Aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance
– Ruggedized protective steel shroud included for extreme durability
– SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG SAUER Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty