This model comes with a Romeo1 Reflex Optic factory-mounted and factory-zeroed for out-of-the-box accuracy.
Designed for the US Army and carried by US Navy SEALs, Texas Rangers and many other elite military and law enforcement professionals, the SIG SAUER P226 has earned a stellar reputation for reliability and tactical excellence.
The P226 Legion Full-Size RX takes the proven pistol to the next level with a few key upgrades. The first is the highly-polished action augmented with SRT Short Reset Trigger internals, which significantly reduces the length of travel needed for the trigger to reset. The physical trigger itself has been upgraded to a Greyguns Inc. P-SAIT trigger, which offers over-travel adjustability. Last but not least is a Legion Gray PVD finish for superior corrosion resistance.
When the action is fast, target acquisition and accuracy are paramount. SIG’s miniature, open reflex ROMEO1 sight withstands the punishment of deployment while delivering pinpoint accuracy and lightning-fast targeting. CNC-machined from a solid billet of Magnesium for lightweight strength, it features a molded aspherical lens that’s bright and distortion free, and the red-notch coating ensures a brilliant 3 MOA red dot. MOTACTM technology delivers reliable motion-activated operation that “remembers” your last setting after powering off. And it’s powered by a top-loading battery so you never have to lose your zero.
P226 Legion Full-Size RX Pistol features:
– Alloy frame and stainless steel slide are both finished in a Legion Gray PVD coating for enhanced corrosion resistance
– Greyguns Inc.-designed P-SAIT trigger delivers a crisp, clean pull
– X-Ray 3 high-visibility day/night sights feature a tritium front sight and serrated tritium rear sight
– Reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip and better control
– Low-profile decocker and slide release reduce the chance of snagging
– Aggressive front strap checkering
– Front and rear cocking serrations
– Optic can be removed at any time
Romeo1 Reflex Sight features:
– 1X magnification, 30mm objective
– 3 MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
– Extremely strong and lightweight CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
– Precision-molded aspheric glass virtually eliminates aberration, and features SpectracoatTM ultra-wide broadband anti-reflective coating
– MOTACTM (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
– Tested to maintain its zero at over 10,000 rounds of 230 grain, .45 ACP (so it can handle whatever 9mm round you throw at it, no problem)
– Powered by a widely available CR1632 battery in a top-load battery compartment
Action: Semi-automatic (DA/SA)
Round capacity: 10
Barrel length: 4.4″
Frame: Alloy with Legion Gray PVD coating
Slide: Stainless steel with Legion Gray PVD coating
Trigger: Greyguns Inc. P-SAIT
Sights: Romeo1 Reflex Sight, X-Ray 3 day/night
Overall length: 8″
Overall weight: 34 ozs.
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Retailer in Newmarket, GTA, Ontario, Canada.