- Integral 17mm dovetail with drilled and tapped receiver
- Cold hammer-forged free floating heavy barrel and action
- Reliable bolt with three locking lugs and plunger ejection
- Black copolymer stock with aluminum skeleton
The TRG-42 .338 Lapua Mag is a true long-range precision tool for long-range competitions and can be equipped with a vast array of accessories to meet the most demanding requirements. Features a black copolymer stock with aluminum skeleton and free floating heavy barrel. The barrel and action are both cold hammer-forged from special steel alloy. Integral 17mm dovetail with drilled and tapped receiver. The sturdy bolt with three locking lugs feeds rounds unfailingly from the centerline of a detachable staggered 2-row magazine. It has reliable feed with various ammunition types and the bolt lift is only 60° for fast bolt throw.
Rate of Twist
.338 Lapua Mag
1 in 10″
|Dimensions||16.0000000 × 30.0000000 × 30.0000000 cm|
.338 Lapua Mag
- Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
- We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
- All pricing is subject to change without notice
- Oversized, overweight, or bulk small-pack ammunition orders are subject to additional shipping charges
- Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.