OPTILOCK‚Äö√ë¬¢ scope mount rings and bases are precisely machined out of solid steel to ensure perfect mating with our integral receiver scope mount rails and optimal scope alignment. OPTILOCK‚Äö√ë¬¢ scope mount rings come clamshell-packed in pairs. Hex key included. OPTILOCK‚Äö√ë¬¢ scope mount rings are available in two diameters and four heights. Three lowest rings are also available in stainless steel. OPTILOCK‚Äö√ë¬¢ scope mount rings feature a patented spherical fastening ring which makes scope mounting considerably easier. This protective sleeve also ensures that the scope body will not be scratched or damaged during mounting. Appropriate ring height for Sako and Tikka rifles can be determined with the help of the following chart. The maximum scope objective lens diameter (or diameter of scope-lens cover) that can be used with the scope mount in indicated in the column ‚Äö√Ñ√∫Scope outer max. dia.‚Äö√Ñ√π. The larger value can be used with standard-contour barrels, while the smaller number should be used with heavy-barreled models (such as varmint rifles).
- Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
- We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
- All pricing is subject to change without notice
- Oversized, overweight, or bulk small-pack ammunition orders are subject to additional shipping charges
- Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.