Ruger Super GP100 .357 Mag, 5.5″, Hardwood Grip, Fiber Optic Sights
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability and ease of extraction, is extensively fluted to reduce weight.
- Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
- Utilizes the superior action of the Super Redhawk® to allow for a two-spring lock work arrangement providing a more even double-action cycle and better ignition.
- Cylinder and extractor are cut for moon clips to speed reloading during intense competition.
- Ships with three full moon clips that act as both speed loaders and aid in the ejection of spent cartridges.
- PVD coating aids in the reduction of glare during competition.
- Hogue® hardwood grip is hand-finished for a glowing, smooth, polished feel.
- Grip frame easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Dual chambering allows the .357 Magnum model to accept factory .38 Special cartridges.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Replaceable, fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight allow for quick target acquisition.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- The half-lug 5.50″ sleeve and shroud barrel is contoured for fast manual ejection and also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
- Grips: Hogue® Hand-Finished Hardwood
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Weight: 47 oz.
- Capacity: 8
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: PVD
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Grooves: 8
- Overall Length: 11″
- Barrel Length: 5.50″
- Model: 5065
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Store in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada