Ruger American Rimfire Target Rifle, Grey Laminate 22 WMR 18″ Barrel
- Includes the detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1, 9-round rotary magazine and accepts the BX-15® Magnum magazine.
- Black laminate stock features an Alexander Henry forend in addition to sling swivels front and rear, to help you steady your aim whether shooting off of sticks, a bipod, or sling. Rubber buttpad anchors the rifle at the rear.
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
- Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Threaded 0.860″ bull barrel with factory-installed knurled thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- A 60° bolt throw provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Stock – Black Laminate
- Sights – None, Scope Base installed
- Material – Alloy Steel
- Twist – 1:14″ RH
- Capacity – 9
- Finish – Satin Blued
- Weight – 6.7 lb.
- Overall Length – 37″
- Barrel Length – 18″
- Grooves – 6
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Store in Newmarket, Ontario