Ruger 10/22® Competition Left Hand 22LR Semi Auto Rifle
The Ruger 10/22 is a proven design and stands alone as one of the most reliable .22 rifles in the world. It delivers proven performance, a legendary action, and a renowned, reliable rotary magazine, inspiring a loyal, bordering on fanatical, following over the last half century. The Ruger 10/22 is ideally suited for target shooting, plinking, small game hunting and action shooting. All 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged, and superbly accurate.
The 10/22 Carbine models deliver an alloy steel receiver finished in satin black and housed in a synthetic chassis. The barrel is cold hammer-forged and locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system. The 10/22 also features a heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly that is precision-made of high-tech materials for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements. The 10/22 Carbine also features an easy-to-use, extended magazine release that provides smooth, no-fuss removal. The magazine is flush-mounted with no exposed magazine to dent and no uncomfortable protrusions at the rifle’s balance point. A positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety is available in front of the trigger guard. A Weaver-style scope base is included with every rifle.
- Fully adjustable cheek rest can be repositioned to accommodate varying comb heights and positions to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable for optic alignment.
- Hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.
- Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
- BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 – 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.
- Heat treated and nitrided CNC-machined match bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.
- Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
- Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.
- Detachable, left-handed 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Not compatible with standard right-handed 10/22® magazines. See ShopRuger.com for left-handed 10/22® magazines.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- 16-1/8″ cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1/2″-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Positive, push-button, left-handed, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release to the rear.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- Also includes: hard case; Ruger Custom Shop® Certificate of Authenticity, challenge coin, cleaning cloth and decal.
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Operating System: Blowback
- Stock: Synthetic
- Sights: N/A
- Barrel: 16.12″, Cold Hammer Forged
- Threaded: Yes, 1/2″-28
- Twist: 1:16″ RH, 6 Grooves
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Overall Length: 36.25″
- Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Part #: 31110